My name is Elvira Kamaletdinova.
I was born in 1982 in the Republic of Bashkortostan. Currently I live and work in Ufa.
Married, we have two children in our family.
My background before painting is economic education, work in the State Duma of the Russian Federation, the defense of a Ph.D. thesis, work experience in Sberbank.
I have been a freelance artist for over 10 years now, although since childhood I have always drawn with passion. This change of activity was my big step out of the system, which I was not comfortable with.
I studied painting on maternity leave mainly through online platforms from leading Russian artists. For 8 years I developed as a classical artist, participated in various exhibitions and competitions.
At the same time, my great passion was psychology, which developed my ability to dive into the subconscious and the skill of deep living my feelings.
Having come into contact with my true self, there was also a simultaneous contact with something bigger – I reached the level of feeling energies.
My subconscious has learned to see information in the form of picturesque images, confirming and integrating them in the body through feeling.
So, in 2021, my project “Integration” was born.
- 2018 “Living colors” (personal).
- 2012 Participant of the 2nd Republican Competition for Young Artists
- 2012 City exhibition “Adam and Eve”.
- 2018 Winner of the Republican contest “Favorite artists of Bashkiria” in the nomination “Nugget”.
- 2019 Participant of the 1st and 2nd republican exhibitions “Motherhood reveals talents”.
- 2019 Participant of the joint exhibition of the art project “Portraits of War”.
- 2021 online exhibition ArtShowInternational.com (category Nature, Talent Prize Award).
- 2022 Laureate of the republican creative competition “Oh woman”.